We provide a 2-year warranty on all products. The warranty period commences on the date you receive the item.
For Décantheure Wine Watch special terms apply. These terms are equivalent to the terms of other suppliers/sellers of timepieces.
We provide a 2-year warranty on Décantheure. The warranty period commences on the date we ship the item as we sign a certificate for the watch as it undergoes (and passes) a final QC procedure before it is shiped.
The Décantheure Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Aesthetic changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and ageing (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, altercation of the watchband, etc.)
- Wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
- Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
If purchasing Décantheure from e-commerce platforms or an unauthorised third party vendor, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective. Private and other sellers of second-hand Décantheure watches may be legitimate sellers but not affiliated with Décantheure.
Décantheure does not honour any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you must ensure that you have the appropriately filled-in the warranty card.
Our timepieces are made according to the high-quality standards of Décantheure. Nonetheless, your watch is covered by our limited warranty against any defects in manufacturing; this includes the watch movement, indexes, dial, and hands.
The warranty for Décantheure is valid for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to a service charge.
Other parts that are not listed above are not covered by this warranty. If the product is returned during the warranty period, we will repair or replace any defective watch or watch-part, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned. However, the customer may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact us by email at info(a)lidefuld.com to receive further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
- Pictures of the watch and description of the damage
- Receipt (If your watch was purchased from an authorized reseller who you are unable to contact directly)
- Your current address info:
- First and Last name
- Street address
- Postal code
- Country, City
- Telephone number
We wish you many years of enjoyable moments with Décantheure.